Sunday, March 06, 2005

EM Challenge-Favorite Cup


EM-Challenge-Cup-3-5-2005
Originally uploaded by kelley123.
I finally got around to drawing my favorite cup for the EM Weekly Challenge. The reason it took me so long is because I don't drink coffee or hot tea, so I don't have a reason to have a favorite cup or mug. And I did NOT want to draw a glass of iced tea(definitely too much of a challenge at this point)...so I had to look through all the cups that I own in my china cabinet and come up with something. Voilá...a mug bought in Paris with little French drawings and writings...it fits right in with all the Paris comments lately. Note: The little blue thing floating above the cup is actually the china mark from the bottom.
Technical info: same as last week. Vision Elite pen and prismacolor pencils

5 comments:

Karen Winters said...

It is a very sweet cup and I like the little maker's mark you included.

Anonymous said...

Now that you have risen so well to this challenge, perhaps you should give the iced tea a go. I think that you are up to it :-)

Dawn said...

I like your drawing and the shape of the cup. Isn't it great how things like cups can bring back memories of someplace or someone we love?

Dawn said...

I like your drawing and the shape of the cup. Isn't it great how things like cups can bring back memories of someplace or someone we love?

Linda said...

I really like the way you did this cup drawing, and that you included the mark on the page. It seems to complete the page, doesn't it!