Friday, March 11, 2005

EM Weekly Challenge - Bed


EM Bed Challenge
Originally uploaded by kelley123.
This is a pen drawing of my bed. Didn't quite get the proportions right because I ran out of room on a 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of paper. Go figure...Have to practice getting that right. Now for a bit of visualizing...imagine if you you will...green checked sheets, lace bedskirt and a purple toile comforter..and white iron bed...now you've got it!!!
Now to ponder next week's challenge...a favorite childhood item or toy...

3 comments:

Ramesh Gandhi said...

I really like it. I have fantasies about sleeping inan ornate iron bed like that. But after reading your description, I'd love to see it in colour!

Shelly McC said...

I love your bed, I love the curly bed head. Its a great drawing. Shelly McC

ribbiticus said...

I just love your drawing. It's one of the beds I've dreamt of having since I was a kid (the other being the one with posts and curtains around it). Just didn't have the space...Anyways, hope you don't mind that I linked you to my blog so I can watch out for updates!