Monday, February 21, 2005

armchair traveling

I suppose I should mention(for those of you that are visiting my blog and know nothing about me) that I love Paris(as in France). I know, I know, everyone that has been to Paris falls in love with Paris...but this is serious. I won't go into how serious and whether I need intervention or not, but suffice it to say that I will now share my addiction with you and periodically add an entry or two devoted to Paris. Or better yet, how to travel by cyberspace for a visit. To the right I have a couple of websites and blogs that can take you there for a minute or two...but I would like to also point you in the direction, if you are so inclined, to a few other places I have found on this gigantic world wide web. So pack your virtual bags...we are off...

If you are interested in cemeteries, more importantly, Père Lachaise, then be sure to take a look at this site. This photographer will take you on a virtual tour of some of the most beautiful statuary to be found in this famous cemetery.

1 comment:

ecritures said...

I can totally relate to what you are saying. I do love Paris as well. Since I live in Amsterdam, only 500 kms away. I go there nearly once a year!!
danielle
zen-se.com