Monday, February 07, 2005

As it was in the beginning....

So you are HERE and you are wondering "WHY?" and to you I reply..."WHY NOT?" This is my first foray into the blog-o-sphere. And yes, I see you cringing, because I cannot even get the terminology right. But bear with me and I shall continue to massacre it before your very eyes.

Check back later. I am hoping to post some of my drawings on the net...so that I can share with others from the http://groups.yahoo.com/group/everydaymatters/. If you are into drawing in your journals, then this is the group for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For everything there is a season....

Anonymous said...

...the world always loves a fresh voice...so consider this part of the world (Oxnard, CA) waving the pom-poms now that you've created your own blog. Going going!