Monday, February 21, 2005

EM Challenge #3


My current purse
Originally uploaded by kelley123.
Here is my current purse(drawn for the everyday matters challenge). It is the latest in my search to find the perfect purse/bag/sac. For now it will do, as it is denim(even though you can't tell it from my interpretation) and it goes with my wardrobe, which happens to be denim jeans. so a perfect fit, but that does not mean that it won't be replaced tomorrow if 'THE BAG' comes along.
technical info:
prismacolor pencils
canson scrapbook paper(yuck-too textured)
uniball vision elite pen

6 comments:

u l a n said...

i like that little tag thing that hangs from the end =D nice drawing!!

-- ian from everydaymatters =)

Anonymous said...

Nice drawing, Kelley. Your bag is very pretty. I like the round patches on the outside. I'm afraid, though, it is far too small for me - good thing I am never going to get it, isn't it :-)

Anonymous said...

hi Kelly, thanks a lot for your nice words, i visited your blog with nice drawing, specially this bag, about your question, that's a metro line(n° 14)in paris,very short but so modern without drivers,

Linda said...

Kelley -- Love your drawing! It really looks great when I look at it full sized! I know what you mean about the Canson scrapbook paper being too bumpy for colored pencil -- have you ever tried Stonehenge paper? It is THE BEST for prismacolors! (I try and spread the word about this paper because I want them to never ever ever go out of business...) :-)

Jim Bumgarner said...

Nice image. At first, in the small image the two circles were presidential seals, but on closer inspection, of course they aren't. Cool picture, I like it.

Anonymous said...

that's very good,thanks a lot kelley, we will also do that.